- Test product: lightweight sleeping bag
- Night numbers: 2 nights under the stars-3 nights camping
- Conditions: sunny and windy-5 ° C minimum
- Clothing: long sleeve thermal underwear
Lightweight Sleeping Bag Deuter features Neopshere-4
- Type of bag: 2/3 seasons-down 90/10
- Shell: Deuter Diamond 30D
- Cloth: Tactel Softlining
- Specifications: Trapezoid chambers with Thermo Stratch Comfort system – Functional contoured hood with elastic cords differentiated – Collar with stretch cord – models coupling Possibility Neosphere using zip double cursor to the foot of the bag – anti Patte cursor pinch – Dryzone in the head and feet protect from moisture with a water repellent coating fabric – internal pocket
- Filling: 350 grams of goose down (400 grams for the Large Version)
- Quality of swelling: 675+ cuin
- Weight: 1050 grams announced, weighed 1075 grams with the compression sleeve Regular size
- compressed volume: 4.5 liters
- Height: 185 cm (Regular) – 200 cm (Large)
- Dimension du sac : 205 x 80 x 53 (Regular)- 220 x 85 x 58 (Large)
- Colors: cobalt blue
- Manufactured in: China
- Accessories: compression bag – carrying case
- Suggested retail price: € 248.00 in Regular – € 268.00 in Large
- Temperature (EN 13537):
- comfort: 2 ° C
- comfort limit: -4 ° C
- Extreme comfort: -20 ° C
- heat index (the weight in kg x duvet cuin): 236.25
- Our comfort temperature: T ° comfort = -0,0413x heat index + 14.1 = 4.34 ° C
- Heat Index / weight ratio: 219.77
- Report comfort temperature / weight: 1.10
- Report our comfort temperature / weight: 1.12
- Heat Index / volume ratio: 52.50
- Report comfort temperature / volume: 4.59
- Report our comfort temperature / volume: 4.70
Compare these data with other sleeping bags tested.
The range of lightwegith sleeping bag Pimasleepingbags consists of three models release Regular or Large: Neosphere -4 ° / -10 ° / -15 °. The temperature indicating the model name corresponds to the limit temperature comfort sleeping bag. The range thus extends the 2 seasons down to product 4 seasons.
This is the model Neosphere -4 ° I tested in the Moroccan Sahara in mid-November, first in tents and in the open.
As soon as I put on myself for the first time in the sleeping bag, I quickly found the presence of elastic seams Thermo Stretch Comfort System. They allow the sleeping bag to be expandable and earn up to 25% in width.This is very valuable when you have restless sleep. mobility is gained.
To stay on comfort, the hood covers well head and the elastic cords used to shut himself up in the sleeping bag with ease. At the head as feet, the sleeping bag has a “Dryzone” protected from moisture with a water repellent coating fabric. It’s always nice to know that you will stay dry feet and head in case of dew if you sleep under the stars. Some may prefer that the water repellent finish is applied to the entire sleeping bag. The interior fabric Tactel Softlining is mild and pleasant.
Practical side, the internet pocket holds small items. Personally, quite moving, I avoid them store objects that could get me in the ribs. But I used to put handkerchiefs and earplugs. The compression sack is efficient and in the backpack or travel bag, sleeping bag takes up little space (4.5 liters). Storage bag is also provided to store the sleeping bag when not in use.
The outer fabric is 30-denier resistant and windproof. It’s very nice when you sleep under the stars and it avoids thermal bridges. Along the zip – combinable in passing – there is a guard band to avoid the cold returned. It has an anti-pinch tab to prevent it stuck in the zipper. It’s effective.
All sleeping bags with a comfortable temperature is around 0 ° C does not have a collar. I think this is a mistake. The Neosphere -4 ° has one. It includes the well suddenly starts or comes off using scratch and adjusts with one hand by an elastic cord.
Finally, the only regret I really have on this model, the swelling power a little small (675+) that decreases the comfort (the feeling of sleeping in the softness of a down comforter) and makes a little optimistic the model comfortable temperature (4.34 ° C according to our methodology). I personally find more interesting to have a little less fluff and a blowing more power. At the open, the recorded minimum temperature was 5 ° C. At this temperature, socks and cap were added, the collar was closed and the hood tight to block. I was just right, neither cold nor hot.
- expandable bag with the Thermo Stretch Comfort
- 30D outer fabric windproof and resistant
- effective flange
- Swelling a little weak
- Temperature optimistic comfort
The sleeping bag Deuter Neosphere -4 2/3 seasons is a model that hikers can use spring to fall if the temperature does not drop below 0 ° C. Without being ultra-lightweight, it fits easily into a backpack, because it also compresses well. Restless sleepers will appreciate the scalability of the bag. It just lacks a bit of “fill power” to be on top.
- Construction: 8/10
- Thermicity: 7/10
- Praticabilité: 9/10
Best Backpacking Sleeping Bags Under $100 (Buying Guide …
Compare Prices on Easy Bed Inflatable- Online Shopping/Buy …
Hot Pink / Grey Folding Wheeled Festival Shopping Trolley Bag
KEEL-BILLED TOUCAN SLEEPING BAG, 0-6m, All Seasons …
Navy Folding Wheeled Grocery Cart Shopping Trolley Bag
60L Climbing Backpack
DIY Backpacking Tent: How To Make Your Own Backpacking Tent
Osprey Variant 52 Backpack Review
Buy Mini Saxophone Pocket Sax Instrument C Tune Xaphoon …
Black & Decker 9.6V Wet and Dry Dustbuster
MOTHERS CHOICE COCO BASSINETTE
Best Lightweight Tent Reviews
Lightweight Emergency Survival Bivvy
Thin Cute Chick Style Baby Sleeping Clothing Bag for 0-6 …
Travel Essentials: 2017 Best Travel Pillow Reviews …
Seek Outside Divide External Frame Backpack Review …
Xinvision Storage Collection Pocket for DJI OSMO Mobile …
Snugpak Stratosphere Bivi Bag Review
Helikon Waterproof Poncho Ripstop Polish Woodland …